Monday, December 28, 2009

Madness

Who else is being driven crazy by the amount of Christmas crap that has been hurled up throughout their house??

I have no motivation and no energy to even attempt to organize. We move to our NEW house in 2 weeks, so I just don't see the real need to break my back picking everything up when I'm just going to be packing it in boxes in a few days anyways. So, in order to overt my attention to the massive mess that has taken over my house I've been playing with my new "toy" my husband got me....a spankin new camera! It's one of those big mamah-jamah ones, it's a sony a330 and I LOVE IT! The quality of the pictures on this camera are amazing, so I figured I'd leave you guys with a few of my recent snapshots!!!





Are humble mantle! If you look closely, you can see the gift opening aftermath scattered on the floor!


Silly Girl!


Look at those big blues!



My furry baby, Oscar!



Mommy and baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment