Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

I am SO ready for Christmas!!!

I feel bad for Thanksgiving because I feel like I am totally overlooking it! I am a christmas-freak every year but I guess I am even more so this year because of LO!

Baby's first christmas is always a special and exciting time, and I'm already looking in to when we will be getting her Santa picture's done! I need to hunt for a cute christmas dress this weekend....hey any reason to shop, right???!

I can't wait for everyone to be putting their lights up in the front yard and candles in the windows...it really is the best time of year, and I absolute CAN NOT wait :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Christmas is so soon! Personally, the break from school is going to be amazing. Seeing friends I haven't seen in a while and all.

    I still have my "Baby's First Christmas" Ornament. It was a big red jingle bell, with a green ribbon. With a Sharpie in has written, in mom's handwriting, "Cassie Baby's First Christmas 1989" I really love that my parents did that for me. :)

    MeCassieMarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete