Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Filling the void..

So, I've been on a book kick lately! 

It started with the Hunger Games, continued with 50 shades of Grey, and ended with the Twilight Series and now I have a major void in my life.

I've started reading a biography on Catherine the Great, it's really good (I'm a history buff, so don't roll your eyes, I enjoy reading this kind of stuff)!

Anyways, it's really good, but I want another fiction story/series that really gets me hooked.

A friend of mine told me about this site, What should I read next?

you type in the book you've just finished and then it pulls up recommended books to read!

Genius!

So, when I typed in Hunger Games, I had a few suggestions, but this one caught my eye....


I love the show (don't tell me ANYTHNG, I haven't watched the finale yet) so I think the books will probably be amazing, and it's a nice long story for me to get good and settled in to.

When I typed in 50 shades of Grey, this caught my eye...


I haven't heard of this, but it seems intriguing.

I'm not one to quit a book in the middle, so once I finish reading about good ole' Catherine, I'll be moving on to one of these series!

Which one to start first???

No comments:

Post a Comment