Friday, October 16, 2009

New Mom Tip

GET OUT!

One of the things I am SO glad I have done with my baby from the very beginning was to get her out of the house. Ever since she came home from the hospital we have been on the go.

In the beginning it was just a stroller ride here and there or maybe a quick car ride. Now that LO is 5 months old she loves doing new things and going new places. I signed up for a romp n roll class...we go every Monday and LO LOVES it! It's good stimulation for her. When we don't have romp n roll, we'll go to the mall, park, baby gym...anywhere really. Sometimes it doesn't even matter where we go just as long as we go. Now that the weather is getting cold it's especially important to keep my baby active. Babies get bored AND get cabin fever just like adults do! So, I highly recommend getting out and about. The earlier you do it, the more your baby will enjoy it. I have some friends who have kids that hate car rides, and hate going to new places where there are lots of people. All babies are different, but I really believe that exposing our LO to new places and people early on, has helped her to be such a social baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment